Tickets for the 2021 TPC Colorado Championship at Heron Lakes will go on sale in the Spring of 2021. We look forward to having you join us July 5-11, 2021 at TPC Colorado for the third annual Korn Ferry Tour tournament.
If you purchased tickets for the 2020 tournament and elected to roll over you order to the 2021 event you will receive your new tickets in the Spring.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
It's fast, convenient, and easy as 1-2-3! Here's how it works:
- Purchase your tickets online here.
- Print your tickets.
- If you are ready to print immediately, follow the link on your order confirmation page. If you would like to wait to print your tickets, you can print at a later time using the link in your confirmation e-mail.
- Attend the event and have a good time!
You probably already have everything you need, but to be sure:
- Printer - any inkjet or laser printer (color or black & white).
- 8.5' x 11' size plain white paper (for best results)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have this PDF reader, download it here for free.
Yes! Your print-at-home ticket that you print through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket! Each barcode only scans once, so please don't make copies for your friends. They can get their own tickets to join you by clicking here.
Yes! If you are unable to print your ticket or would like to help in the environmental efforts by saving paper waste, tickets can be conveniently scanned from your smartphone.
Each barcode only scans once to allow entry into the event. Make sure you keep your ticket in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned. If there is a dispute, event staff will resolve the issue on-site.
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
- Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing your unnecessary programs.
- Still unable to print? Contact us for help at email@example.com or call 1-833-446-7600
*Please note that tickets can be conveniently scanned from your smartphone and do not require printing*
For online orders: You will receive one confirmation e-mail with a link to print all of your tickets.
For phone orders: You will receive one confirmation e-mail with a link to print all of your tickets.
For ticket related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-833-446-7600.
Tickets will be on sale in the Spring of 2021. Stay tuned!